Sunday, October 28, 2007

Witchy Night Out in Portland




Hello all. Friday night was a great night here in Portland. My neighbor Heather (she grew up in Mission Viejo, CA) invited me to the 3rd Annual Witches Night Out. We got ready at her friends house on the eastside of Portland. Most of our getting ready time was putting on fake eyelashes. I didn't think they would last more than 30 minutes on me but I managed to go all night!



Next stop, the head witch house in North Portland. Everything was all decked out including her basement where all 30 plus witches posed for a reporter. I think I heard he was from The Oregonian.
Next we walked about a mile to our next stop The Alibi for karaoke and drinks. It reminded me of a large scale Royal Hawaiian.
After The Eagles “Witchy Women” karaoke we headed out and got on the train to the world famous Voodoo Doughnuts http://voodoodoughnut.com/ . Check out the creative homeless kids and their “soliciting signs” The last part of the night was going to a few SMOKEY nightclubs. Californians are lucky to have no smoking laws. Happy Halloween!

No comments: