Thursday, April 10, 2008

Street of Eames - Mid Century Modern Home Tour

Thanks to my trusty realtor Cary P who had an extra ticket I was lucky enough to go on a tour of mid century modern homes, called Street of Eames. http://www.streetofeames.org/ We saw most of the homes on the tour but after a pit stop and picnic lunch of which included champagne we all decided to skip the eastside homes and continue our "celebration" at Cary's 1980's (I think) home.


.
After a short break Cary and I went to another benefit called Project Aaron, which was helping to raise money for Aaron who has autism, purchase a computer that helps him communicate. I walked away with a few silent auctions including a weekend on the Oregon coast and Tour of Nike Campus, lunch and entry into the Nike employee store which offers 50% OFF!


No comments: