Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Visit to California in August

Great trip to California in August. We basically stayed at the beach all week. We were all happy to spend time at the beach and in the ocean. Group picture by TomHaving dinner on Doheny Beach
Cooking hot dogs and smores on Doheny Beach


Holly in the Ocean at Blue Lagoon
My FAVORITE photo!
My Mom, cousin Jennifer, Aunt Linda and me at Crystal Cove.


I spent a lot of summers here with my cousins and aunt. She is a preschool teacher so she had the summers off to take us to the beach to find coffee bean shells and buy us penny candies on the way home. All the kids at Cyrstal Cove. We met up with Nelly and her girls Cadence, Michelle and baby Emma. Our old neighbor from Foliate, Alissa spent the night. Kids also had a sleepover with Madison.
Tom and I took the trolley into downtown Laguna Beach. Surprising number of locals take the trolley for transportation. I am talking to a friend I bumped into on the trolley.
We went to the Royal Hawaiian for Lapu Lapus, dinner at Thai Brothers and no we couldn't bring ourselves to go the the Sandpiper. We took a big leap and went to the Montage.


Blue Lagoon

Abby and Lily's third birthday party with all the cousins
Love this photo. Abby on left, Lilly on right


No comments: